Am I the only one up at midnight reading blogs? The list of blogs on my blogroll is growing steadily, and soon I'll only have time to read posts, not write my own. There are so many times when God has laid something on my heart to write about, only to log on and read that you've already written about it and said it better than I could have. I think ya'll must have the early edition of God's Voice. Haha. Either that, or I am slow to listen.
(Warning: I'm about to get a little mushy.) I'm just blown away by the sheer talent of you, my fellow bloggers, authors in your own right. I'm constantly amazed at how intelligent and articulate you are. You have soft hearts that heed God's voice and relay His precious message to your readers. I am truly in awe of how creative God was in creating you!
So here I am, munching on a midnight snack, completely absorbed in your words, soaking in truth upon truth. Besides the Bible, your posts are some of my favorite daily devotionals. I wish they came in book format so I could keep them forever. Please keep listening to the Lord and keep posting. Blogging truly can be a huge ministry. Thank you for ministering to me.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
I know what you mean.....I have met so many "neat people" by reading their blogs. It is a great hobby that keeps me up late a lot too!!!
Kim,
You minister to us too! Keep posting, even if you think someone has already said it for you, you may reach someone else with what God has whispered to you.
You must have been up really late because I think I read your blog around midnight my time. You are one of my favourite bloggers, and if I had to sum you up in one word it would be 'real'.
Kim:
Nancy is right. You, too, are a great blogger and have some great insights to what God is telling you. I look forward to reading the latest of what God is doing in your life.
You are so sweet!...I feel shame just reading your beautiful post! I haven't written anything worthy in a LONG time. All my boring life and bad habits.
I LOVE your blog! Here from Humor Girls site! and the pic of your lil man below is goregous. You sound so sweet... Hope to be blogging friends. :) I'll be back to read more. God Bless!!
For the last month or so...I've also been up late reading blogs. As you know, I am trying to get in bed earlier, but it's tough to "shut-it down." I agree with you...there are so many wonderful blogs to read. And they become more than that, don't they? We become "connected" to people we've never seen or met. We hurt when they are hurt...and we rejoice when they rejoice. It is a fellowship of some sort...our little network of blogging believers. I am so glad to be a part of it.
I've enjoyed reading your posts, too. I agree with Bayou Mama. It's fun to have friends all over the country that, even though we've never met, I care about! :)
lamommyof3 said it best! I feel the same way! I tell my hubby everyday all the new friends I have made. I totally agree with lamommyof3
Hi everyone! I thought I replied, but maybe I just did in my head! LOL Thank you for your friendship! I'm so blessed to have you as my sibling in Christ. :)
It is such a blessing to have community within the blogosphere! Keep writing and blessing us like you do--your blog is a wonderful ministry.
Kim: I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm often up 'til after midnight reading all the blogs that I have links to on my site. Have you ever dropped by for a visit to Pilgrim Scribblings? I hope you so soon!
God bless!
I have only just started reading your blog Kim. I am often up late reading blogs but we are ahead of you so that would be early for you!!!!!
Keep up the good work and you can always prop up your eyelids with matchsticks the following morning - or wear shades!!!!
Kim,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to read a few of my thoughts, especially since it sounds like you have enough to read already. I hope you come to visit again.
Post a Comment