Sunday, July 10, 2005

Live Like You Were Dying

I've moved the Tim McGraw video HERE.

Live Like You Were Dying Lyrics by Tim McGraw

I saw a video on a fellow blogger's site and am testing it out. If it works, I think I'll be addicted and will put a new song up every week. :) For my friends who don't listen to country music - look what you're missing out on. ;)

9 comments:

LAMommyof3 said...

Wow!! What a beautiful song!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't usually listen to Country..its not that popular over here but I really like this song.

Thank you for sharing this.

I have been going to try posting some music - not done it yet! Perhaps I should give it a go.

Cora said...

Thanks for the post, Kim! I love country music!

Humor Girl said...

It works! :) I love Tim McGraw... :)

MarylandMommy said...

I LOVE this song!!!!

Darlene Schacht said...

For some reason these things don't work for me, so I am missing out. But there was plenty for me to catch up on anyhoo.

BayouMaMa said...

My hubby grew up with Tim when he lived in Start. They were neighbors and used to camp out and go to the roller-rink together. We got to see him at Swampstock a few years back and got some autographs. BayouPaPa's cousin still keeps in touch with him...but as for us...we don't have any "connections." :-)

Kim said...

I'm glad everyone loves the song as much as I do! :)

Aleecia & Darlene ~ It uses Media Player. I'm sorry you can't open it. :(

BayouMama ~ Oh that's cool! I went to school with a kid, Chris Pratt, on Everwood. He's an older brother or something. I've never really watched it. lol

Vicki said...

That Tim McGraw is just too sweet, and I love his song. It makes us all stop and think, doesn't it? ' Cause we should all live like we were dying. (I especially learned that last year when my mother died from cancer). Life seems shorter all the time lately. Anyway, wanted to thank you for stopping by Windows To My Soul the other day. Nice of you to visit and encourage me! You have a sweet spirit. Be back soon!

Blessings & grace to you and yours!