Friday, April 22, 2005

Quizzes

I jumped on the bandwagon and took a few quizzes I found on a fellow blogger's site... I'm not sure why I'm actually posting them. Maybe it's the insomnia. Anyway, here they are:

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so. -- (Hmmm... not sure if I agree.)

You Are 31 Years Old (Really, I'm 25!)
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

What kind of American English do you speak?

70% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
5% Dixie
0% Midwestern

Your Brain is 73.33% Female,

26.67% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

You Will Die at Age 85
Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.
You're poised to live a long, healthy life.

(This last quiz made me laugh. Like they would know... Besides, if it were true, I pray that Jesus comes long before 2065!!)

You Are Incredibly Logical


You got 88% of the questions right
(Oh well, not perfect haha)
Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Kim,

Where did you find these quizes, I would like to find out what english I speak!!

p.s. why aren't you sleeping? You posted on my blog at about 1 am!!

Kim said...

Nancy - The quizzes are at http://www.blogthings.com .

Blake and I are sick (again) so I haven't really been getting much sleep. ;)

Darlene Schacht said...

I am glad your brain is leaning toward female! Those are pretty funny results.

Darlene Schacht said...

Did you realize that little logical yellow man sitting at the computer is in the buff?

I am trying not to look, so I will close my eyes next time I pop by.

Kim said...

Darlene - Well, I can delete him. I don't want my blog to be x-rated! ;)

Darlene Schacht said...

It would certainly hurt his feeling if you deleted him. Actually, I don't even know if it is a him, my brain is leaning towards female at this point.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

Kim, thanks for posting your results! How fun! I think I'll take some of these!

I hope you are feeling better!

Love,
Beth

Kim said...

Hi guys! Sorry I've been gone so long. My mom came for a visit and she left yesterday. :)

Darlene Schacht said...

That's ok, I've been gone so long too. But today I had my neice over, Stephs-sidewalk.blogspot.com and I am showing her your site right now. It's one of my favourites.

Kim said...

Darlene - That's so sweet! Yours is one of my absolute favorites too. :)

shannon said...

Hey Kim! I think your blog is the first place where I saw one of these quizzes. I FINALLY found one today and did it. Come on over and tell me which Disney character you are. :)