Saturday, April 16, 2005

Blogger Busy not Bloggin'

Looks like I'm averaging two posts a month! Have you ever been busy but not quite sure what you're accomplishing? That's been my month. We're visiting a friend in Canada this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday (okay, Tuesday?) with a post!
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Kim

3 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Yes, I am that busy right now. But I'm busy enjoying the great outdoors. I wonder where in Canada you are, because I am from Canada too.

I don't think I will be blogging too much until fall, but I will pop in to see what you have posted!

Darlene Schacht said...

I didn't mean where in Canada you are, but rather where you went to visit in Canada.

Kim said...

Hi Darlene! We went to Langley, BC. :) I have two other friends in Canada, but haven't met them yet. One is in Airdrie & one in Innisfail (Alberta).