I can't sleep. I just had a nightmare about a baby being abused. This is why I can't watch the news. My heart just breaks for these little ones - even more so since having Blake. I woke up shaking with my heart racing. I started praying for that baby and for the countless other children who are being so cruelly treated.
I pleaded with my Father, "Lord Jesus, please eliminate child abuse from the face of the earth!"
I heard His quiet voice, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay."
I cried, "Oh Lord, it is more than I can bear."
I heard Him gently say, "I already bore it."
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
herwryness - Thank you for the compliment! *pink*
maurice - Thanks for your reply. I hope Blake feels the same way when he gets older!
:)
Post a Comment