Saturday, March 12, 2005

Clean and Forgiven

Isn't forgiveness freeing? I messed up yesterday and had to ask forgiveness from a friend. She asked the same and said no hard feelings. It is a beautiful morning and I'm on my way to my friend's 30th birthday party. Blake's waddling around the house, stopping intermittently to boogie on down to the music we have playing. (What a character. He is so adorable!) Thank you Lord, for Your forgiveness. Life is good.

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-24

6 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I messed up last month with a friend too. I got angry and decided to speak my mind. I found out that it is far easier to forgive others than to forgive myself. Words can hurt so much.

shannon said...

If He wasn't a new-slate-every-day kind of God, I couldn't get out of bed in the morning. I need all those second chances.

Good post, Kim! :)

Anonymous said...

Kim if this is who I think, I am proud of you!! Diana

Anonymous said...

Kim if this is who I think, I am proud of you!! Diana

Darlene Schacht said...

Just popping by to say hi, whether you posted or not. I hope you have a great weekend.

Kim said...

Aww, thanks Darlene! I've had a super busy week, but I hope to post again soon! :)