Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Gift of Life

Today's post is dedicated to those who have given me life.

To my incredible mom, who almost died giving birth to me 25 years ago. Every year you call me at 4:16pm and tell how much you love me and thank God for me. (You do this with Marcie, too.) We both love this special tradition. Thank you for having such sacrificial, unconditional love for me. I couldn't have asked for a better mother. I love you Mama!

And to my Lord Jesus Christ, who did die so that I might have eternal life with Him. I'll be spending my 2,222,225th birthday with You. Wow. I am so grateful for Your love. I don't deserve it. Thank You, Abba. I love You.

4 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Hi,

I popped through from Maurice's site. Wow, it's nice to see other Christian bloggers out there.

I am planning on crashing your 2,222,225th birthday party. Of course by then I'll be with my main squeeze (Jesus) too.

Kim said...

Awesome! Bring your friends. See ya there! :D

Darlene Schacht said...

I am back and I am honored to be on your side bar, thanks!

Kim said...

You're welcome! :D I love your site!