Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! Congrats! And know that God is there when you're tired-wore-out-and-questioning-if-you're-doing-okay-with-this-mom-thing. He can strengthen you and help . . . in ways you can't imagine!
Redeemed child of God. Jesus follower. Wife. Homeschooling mommy of two spunky sweet boys--and our baby girl. :) Head-in-the-clouds dreamer. Listener. Book & music lover. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Loved. Forgiven. Free!
8 comments:
Now THAT is adorable!! I'm so delighted to see your new little one. Congratulations and God Bless!
oh wow he is so beautiful! Another precious gift from God. Congratulations!
He is adorable, Kim! I'll bet you are so pleased! And any time you are up for it, we'll visit. We would prefer not to overwhelm you!
Thanks girls! :)
Christabelle ~ I'm sure you won't overwhelm me! I'd love to have you over. :)
When you're that cute...you don't need to do nothin'. *chuckle*
Just sit there and look pretty...or in his case, handsome.
:-)
(Yes, I know I used a double negative...school doesn't "officially" start until Monday.) ;-)
Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! Congrats! And know that God is there when you're tired-wore-out-and-questioning-if-you're-doing-okay-with-this-mom-thing. He can strengthen you and help . . . in ways you can't imagine!
What a little angel. He is so cute. Congratulation!!!!
Thanks girls :)
Tricia ~ Thanks for the encouragement! I need it.
Post a Comment