Monday, February 06, 2006

It's a Boy!


I have exciting news! We're expecting a little boy on July 10th! Mike and I are thrilled to pieces. At 26 months, Blake is just starting to understand that there is a baby in mommy's tummy, but he doesn't quite get the concept of little brothers.

We've heard nothing but good news about the baby's health so far, praise God! Please join us in praying for the continued health of our baby. Thank you so much! :)

24 comments:

MarylandMommy said...

Congrats to you!!! We haven't heard from you in awhile!!!

Bill & Glory said...

Oh, Kim, how wonderful for you!!! Congratulations.

What a cutie, too.

Glory

Kim said...

Thanks Ladies! I'm going to try to start posting more regularly. :)
Love,
Kim

LAMommyof3 said...

YAY!! I've missed you! How exciting for your family! My sister is due on July 22nd - I'm so excited that I'm going to be an aunt! Love the picture!!!

Nicki said...

Congratulations to you! How very excited you all must be!

My sister is due TODAY! I'm almost besides myself in anticipation of the arrival of my first niece/nephew.

Children are such a blessing!

I have to tell you that I've so enjoyed reading some of your entries also.

Darlene Schacht said...

That is such wonderful news. I will pray! I thought you quit blogging, tomorrow I'm going to add you back on my list. This is so great, you made my day.:)

BayouMaMa said...

Hi Kim! It was great to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by.

Congratulations to you! Coming from a mother of two boys, I can tell you how much fun it will be. Last night, they were pretending to be superheros..."The Boys of the Light"...looking for evil in the darkness...running around the house with their light sabers! LOL! My BayouBoy has some imagination!

You will love it! He already looks so adorable. Keep in touch and let us know how everything progresses.

Blessings from the bayou!

Nancy said...

Congrats Kim!! I will be praying for you.

Good to see you back blogging, I have missed you.

Trina said...

Well I am new on here, but congratulations. Very sweet of you to share your pic of your unborn little boy. My sister is due July 18th with her 5th baby, but we dont know the gender. Congratulations again!

momto3blessings said...

Congratulations on your little boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kim! What an exciting time for you. Praying for your precious cargo...

Beth said...

That is so exciting!!!!! Congratulations. I was reading your profile and we have a few things in common....I also have a two year old son and my husband and I were married on 9/22/01 only a day apart from your anniversary. Funny uh? Good Luck with the pregnancy!!!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Kim this is marvelous news! I am so happy for you!

Kim said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by and congratulating me! I hope to start posting again soon. :)

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Congratulations on the baby! I hope you post again soon!

Randi said...

Ooooh, Congratulations! The ultrasound picture came out great!

Darlene Schacht said...

I have to come by and say hi. I don't even know your email address, so this is my online link to Kim. I hope that all is going well. Thanks for referring to me as a writer in your sidebar--people like you encourage me to write. The book will be in my hands probably Monday, how cool is that? Enough about me, I hope that little guy is growing strong and giving you plenty of kicks.

Lisa said...

Kim - I happened upon your site by accident and loved what I saw. I have also seen you post on other blogs. I would love to get an update on how the pregnancy is going.

Blessings,
Lisa

Cora said...

CONGRATS KIM!! Having 2 boys is a great adventure.

whaaaat! said...

I have been checking every once in awhile to see if you have posted anything more. Had to comment when I saw the countdown for the birth of "Kyle". I assume this is what you have already named your boy. Our son's name is Kyle too. He is a blessing to us and I know your Kyle will be a blessing too.

Dr. Kristi B. Godwin said...

Congratulations!! Mine is due any day now--amazing how we met online and ended up being pregnant together :). I will pray for your family to be blessed with a healthy little boy--and also for Blake to make the adjustment with ease. I am still waiting to see how my little one (soon to be 5) is going to handle it.
Best wishes!! Kristi

Susannah said...

Fantastic... a new peanut! A thrill! I'll check back for more news.

Beth said...

Just wondered if that new baby boy had arrived yet. Hope you are doing good!!

LAMommyof3 said...

Just checking in to see if your bundle of joy has arrived! I'm waiting for my sister to have her baby girl any day now! :)