You have a really wonderful blog. I am going to add your link to my blog page. I love the photo of your son trying to shoot the ball in the hoop and I enjoyed listening to Carrie Underwood's song - I love American Idol and was rooting for Carie! :) Your site is refreshing - thanks.
I was shocked when I first saw the video. I didn't watch American Idol, so knew/know very little about Carrie. But this song says a lot about her. To have the courage to release such a blatantly Christian song in the "mainstream" country machine, especially knowing she'd get some play on non-country radio with it. Amazing. I hope her witness stays true.
What a great song! Thanks for posting it! I think we can all find a little insperation in this song. We could also use alot more love and a lot less hate in this world! God is truely the only way we will all find some kind of peace... Thanks again!
Redeemed child of God. Jesus follower. Wife. Homeschooling mommy of two spunky sweet boys--and our baby girl. :) Head-in-the-clouds dreamer. Listener. Book & music lover. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Loved. Forgiven. Free!
17 comments:
Glad to see your back Kimmie.
I also tried to locate the song.
Miss you.
Mom
http://www.carrieunderwoodonline.com/
Great song!!!
Thank you so much for putting this song on your site. I searched for it forever and finally found it here. Bless you!!!
Amber Robinson
Texas
I love Carrie, I'm an Idol fan.
I heard this for the first time today on my way to church. I love it. Dont know much about Carrie but love this song. Cried all the way to church..
You have a really wonderful blog. I am going to add your link to my blog page. I love the photo of your son trying to shoot the ball in the hoop and I enjoyed listening to Carrie Underwood's song - I love American Idol and was rooting for Carie! :)
Your site is refreshing - thanks.
that song just gave me the butterflies it was so touching. we all need to let jesus take the wheel god bless
Thank you for putting this song on your webpage. I think it is totally awesome!
Thanks again,
Crystal
I love that song!
What a beautiful song! Thanks for posting that.
I was shocked when I first saw the video. I didn't watch American Idol, so knew/know very little about Carrie. But this song says a lot about her. To have the courage to release such a blatantly Christian song in the "mainstream" country machine, especially knowing she'd get some play on non-country radio with it. Amazing. I hope her witness stays true.
Love that song! Isn't it amazing? The lyrics--wow. Glad to see you back.
Girl, what are you up to?
Miss you over here on the Bayou!
What a great song! Thanks for posting it! I think we can all find a little insperation in this song. We could also use alot more love and a lot less hate in this world! God is truely the only way we will all find some kind of peace... Thanks again!
Thanks for the song Kim. I was searching for it all over the WWW, until I found it at ur blog!!
Hi I read about Carrie's song on Oprah's site,did a google search and came across your page.thankyou for the song.I am from India.
Post a Comment