Monday, June 20, 2005

Scope for the Imagination

If I had to compare myself with a fictional character, I'd say I'm like Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables... But here's a quiz I took about Disney characters. You should try it!

Peter Pan


94%

Goofy


81%

Cinderella


75%

The Beast


69%

Pinocchio


63%

Sleeping Beauty


63%

Donald Duck


50%

Ariel


38%

Snow White


31%

Cruella De Ville


31%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I am sleeping beauty because I love fashion and I love to sleep.

Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

So you don't really want to grow up, do you Kim?

So love Anne of Green Gables! I've worn out the tapes I have (it's really about time to spring for the DVD's) and am eagerly waiting for my oldest daughter to get to an age where she will truly appreciate the journey out to Avonlea.

BayouMaMa said...

Oh! I should've known I'd be Sleeping Beauty...napping, besides blogging, is one of my favorite hobbies. Hee hee!

I love Anne of Green Gables, too. I think I identify best with Laura Ingalls Wilder. Her sister Mary was the good, clean, obedient one...while Laura didn't mind the mud, climbing trees, and helping Pa skin a rabbit. That's my girl!