My journey as a child of God, raising children of God.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Still Here!
It has been so long sing I've posted that I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around and I do plan to come back and post more sometime soon. Thanks for stopping by! :)
Redeemed child of God. Jesus follower. Wife. Homeschooling mommy of two spunky sweet boys--and our baby girl. :) Head-in-the-clouds dreamer. Listener. Book & music lover. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Loved. Forgiven. Free!
5 comments:
LOL! Yes, I wouldn't know it if you didn't leave nice comments on my blog. :D I miss you guys too! I hope all is well.
Thanks, Christabelle! We're doing pretty good over here, aside from the horrible allergies I've been having this summer. Everything is going well! :)
I did just post on Joyful Life with something I think you'll be interested in: http://ccmarysville.blogspot.com/2009/06/kim-diving-in.html
Talk to you soon! :)
I love your pictures, and am glad you're posting again.
Laurie- Thank you. :) I love your new profile picture! Too cute.
Kim, you blog is so cute. I've been neglecting my blog for awhile too. Thanks for the reminder to get back to it.
Post a Comment