I've been tagged by Gina to list 8 things that drive me crazy, so here they are!
1. Whining, especially when the boys start up as soon as I'm on the phone. (We probably look pretty comical, the boys following me around the house whining while I try to hide from them long enough to finish my call. Ha!)
2. Insanely reckless drivers. This isn't a video game, people. Life is precious and I have kids in the car. (Mind you, before I had kids... let's just say I drove a lot differently. ;)
3. Grudges, cold shoulders, and other unloving behavior.
4. How quickly my house gets dirty. Make it stop!
5. Holes caused by price-tags. We ruin our clothes fast enough around here, thank you.
6. Expiration dates.
7. Stale chips at a Mexican restaurant.
8. Whacked-out hormones. ;)
I have noticed these things don't annoy me as much when I've spent enough time with Jesus, Who gives me patience and reminds me that He's in control!
In an attempt to get them to blog more, I'm tagging Taryn, Christabelle and Elaina next! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
#4 & 5 I can soooo relate too.
Great list!
I am with you on #3! Unity is so important!
Enjoyed reading your list and I can relate with a lot of them :)
LOL! Kim, you are not the only one who cannot get a phone call. Even if I wait to talk on the phone until after the kids are in bed, Charlie looks at me like - hey, aren't you going to pay attention to me?!
I've resigned myself to talking on my cell while grocery shopping ... it's my only peaceful time.
Post a Comment