Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everything


I saw myself in the girl in this video, and I think many of you will identify with her too.

When I was about eleven years old I had a vision/dream I shared with my mom. I remember it clearly. I was standing next to Jesus when satan came up and offered me candy. I walked with him for a few steps, then realized what I was doing and ran back into the Lord's embrace. I didn't realize until years later that He had shown me in a simple way what was to come in my life. Praise you Jesus, for Your mercy, forgiveness and compassion!

This is such a powerful and touching message about spiritual warfare. Have a tissue handy and be ready to fall to your knees in prayer for those who are in the battle.

Song: Lifehouse "Everything"
Link to larger version of video.

3 comments:

suzzanne said...

Thanks for sharing this, Kim. It was very touching.

Vicki said...

Oh yes, I saw watched this before and it moved me deeply. How are you? Stopping by with a hug and hello.

Tracy said...

Very cool! I sent it on to Charlie too. Thanks for sharing it. :-)